CBC member Judd Consultancy from the Maidstone Hub led an online presentation at the end of 2020 for a local collaboration of construction management businesses in Ashford, Kent.
Mike Judd FCIOB introduced the Zoom meeting presentation on behalf of a group of construction professionals from BNI Ashford who work in non-competing related fields and have developed relationships so they can regularly refer customers to each other.
The group focuses on commercial and residential projects in Kent and London. It consists of:
- Judd Consultancy – project managers, quantity surveyors and dispute resolution;
- Hay Architects – architects and designers;
- Adkins Consultants – structural engineers, party wall surveyors and a CBC;
- Assent – approved building inspectors;
- Oakmore Green – landscape designers; and
- Potters Home Digital – smart home designers.
Judd explained how the group is looking to be the local ‘go-to’ group for complete projects.
He said clients would benefit from “collaboration of professional services with a consistency of advice and integrity, from the conception of a client’s vision to a scheme ready for issuing to tender, as well as continuing to support the client throughout the entire build process from contractor engagement to completion”.
The group is aiming to expand its services and in these current times of lockdowns and uncertainty are looking for local interior designers, mechanical and electrical designers, land surveyors, kitchen and bathroom designers and energy assessors/engineers.
For further information or to attend one of their next meetings contact [email protected]