Invent more and faster – gain the edge with Lenovo Workstations
Lenovo Workstations are built for the architecture, engineering and construction industries.
They are designed to handle the most complex and demanding workflows, including Building Information Modeling (BIM) simulations and analysis, and ready to support new technology in virtual reality (VR), artificial Intelligence (AI) and generative design software.
Lenovo Workstations offer high performance BIM and efficient systems for every workflow, and can easily handle complex architectural design, structural engineering, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP), and construction workflows.
Other features include:
- Built to power industry-leading software.
- ISV-tested and certified with solutions like Revit, AutoCAD, Bentley, Microstation, Allplan and more.
- Exceptional graphics for pinpoint accuracy, complex 3D modelling and visualisation.
- The latest 10th Generation Intel® processors enable the most data-intensive design applications.
- Each workstation is powered by NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ professional graphics, for top performance.
Webinar: A workstation for every workspace
Every Lenovo Workstation is ISV-tested and certified and each one gives you reliable power and performance, wherever you work.
Check out how Aston Martin is able to remain productive while working remotely, with our mobile workstations. Watch the webinar to find out.